After the show - employees, guests and performers all mingle. For a circus groupie like myself, its awesome. Add the fact that it was the Red Unit and I got to hang out with my girl Christy, and you know I had some fun. I paid a bit for it the next day but I still have a job and my liver is still in tact - so it's all good, Tiger Woods.
Here is some evidence - um, I mean photos of the soiree.
Christy, Andrea, Ellen and me with the comic dare devil Bello, and the handsome devil, and ringmaster, Ty McFarlan.

So cute - two pictures of Ty are required.

So cute - three pictures of Christy are required - here we are with Jen and Taba the tiger trainer. Azucar!

The NY office, this time we finally were able to get JP in the shot. Ellen and I spent so much time in the office that week we were invited in the shot.

JP is a busy man - but he wasn't too busy to open his home to an out-of-towner who was a little homesick. I had a wonderful night with the Basiles - Sophie is one of my favorite people to share a bottle of wine with and their kids are unbelievably cute. Here is Scarlet and me - Scarlet turned 1 that night and I nearly broke a heel running to catch the train so JP could spend some time with her on her birthday. Totally worth it.

I don't have a picture of Florence but put a full head of blonde curls on Scarlet and you get a good idea.
Andrea hooked me up with a bunch of her pictures since I was having EMP issues that week and I had to include this shot of Andrea with John - two S's, one L - Stossel because 1. she looks adorable and B. The girl has some kahones and asked for a picture when he really was not in a picture taking mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment