Saturday, April 7, 2007

Egg-celent Evening

The quiet evening at home quickly changed its tune when Joc called to say that they were dying Easter Eggs. We figured we would enjoy a few hours with the Bell's and then retreat to our basement to watch Volver with a bottle of wine. What were we thinking - no trip to the Bells is ever easy to leave. Especially with Mariah and G stirring the pot. Literally at times, G cooked some oh so good chicken & pasta for everyone and never fear - there was plenty of wine a drinkin. (I am starting to sound like a wino my last few posts - oh, well).

I think Jocelyn went to the Restaurant Depot to pick up eggs - I have never seen so many! We ended up having so much fun decorating eggs we accidentally ended up dying some that were not even cooked. Oops. I think the adults had more fun decorating the eggs than Jadyn. I may be 36, but I doubt I will ever grow up.

Aaron and Greg were too cool to decorate so they just played on their computers all night - it didn't take long for the party to come to them, it helped when Jadyn broke out the robot dancing moves. Then I finally got to play some bowling on the Wii - I was trying not to jump into the bandwagon of Wii lovers out there, but I'll be damned if that isn't a hoot. Maybe Greg can use his super power and find a good deal on a Wii for us. If you watch Heroes - Greg's 'incredible ability' is to get goodies for us at closeout prices. It won't save the world, but it is at least worthy of a costume to hide his true identity. And maybe a superhero name? According to Blogthings, Greg' is...
Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Gamma Blaze
Your Superpower is Demonic
Your Weakness is Midgets
Your Weapon is Your Flaming Shotgun
Your Mode of Transportation is Cloud


I think it fits perfectly! Even down to the Heat Miser hair which I like to sing to Greg going all the way back to our college days!

Mine is kinda fun too..
Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Dragon Cow
Your Superpower is Divine intervention
Your Weakness is French People
Your Weapon is Your Strobe Wand
Your Mode of Transportation is Phone Booth

Here's Jadyn doing what she does best - entertain everyone.

Jadyn doing the worm

Here I am about to show Jadyn how its done


The effect my doing the worm has on Ma Bell
The effect Jadyn has on Greg. She even got him to participate in the egg decorating!

Hope everyone enjoys their Easter Weekend - we are off to go see the circus with Jenel and our little angel Tatum.

No comments: