Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just a Bit Outside

Aunt Irene and Sharon were down for the weekend. Mom snagged Aunt Rene and I got to play with Sharon. We went to see Fracture with Ryan Gosling and Anthony Hopkins. Pretty good movie, but Sharon and I watch too much Law & Order and figured it out early on. Although if you have 2 hours to spend, I highly recommend spending it watching Ryan Gosling. The dude even chews hot. One of my favorite things about company is I have a great excuse for my favorite - Pho Bowl! Sharon didn't want to venture out but she really enjoyed the Lemongrass Chicken.

We all met up Sunday morning for breakfast at mom and dads with....
The Tot

Tatum was on FIRE. Here she is playing with Aunt Rene - Peek.....

A-Boo!

Here is that funny face again.

Just look at that laugh - she was cracking everyone up.

She was enjoying her new couch and would fake snore just like Pa-Pa.

Sharon and I had fun hangin out - She picked up a new pair of glasses which look great with her new hairdo.

If you are wondering about my shirt it is because I had to leave early to play softball for the RBBB Tigers. I am a better cheerleader for the team than I am a player, but I do throw myself into the game. To prove it - I jacked my thumb trying to stop the ball and ended up leaving so I could ice it. I am pretty worried cause my training for the SAFE volunteer course begins tomorrow - I have a week of training with the officers and then a test next Monday. The last thing I need is a busted thumb. I will keep icing it and hopefully when I wake tomorrow it will be good as new. Not like I wasn't worried enough about the testing, I have really slacked off on exercising of late and I am not in my best shape for what this week will bring. But I am way psyched to volunteer for this program so I will be a man. Suck it up and rub some dirt in it. You know it bro.
Lots more pictures

No comments: