Monday, April 16, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

On Saturday Gregory and I baby sat the Tot. Tim and Jenel went to Richmond for a party so we got to spend Lots of time with Tatum. She was in the best mood, very entertaining and tons of personality.

Tinkerbell Tot

Tatum is not only cute but super smart - she can count to 10 in Spanish.

Greg had some fun playing with Tatum too.

Although once you start catching her in the air - she doesn't want you to stop.
Once Greg tuckered out, it was up to Aunt K.
I put the dog out and the weather was gorgeous - by the time I got Tatum in the stroller and ready to stroll - it had started raining. Our walk lasted all of a few minutes, so when she didn't want to come out of the stroller, I figured, why not let her hang out there. Plus after 5 hours of entertaining a 19 month baby - a few stolen moments of quiet is golden.

Aunt K and Uncle Geg had a great time babysitting and looking forward to the next time Tim and Jenel need our services.

On Sunday Tim and Jenel picked up a web cam - Tatum was not sure how to take it at first - but it didn't take long till she started smiling and having fun. I know soon she will be putting on some shows as entertaining as the Eagney Girls web shows. Well, maybe not as entertaining - those three girls go nuts for the webcam.

No comments: