Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tater Tot Turns Three

Tatum's party was so much fun - it was a full day of adorable little friends, yummy food, playing in the sprinkler and baby pool, tons of presents and MOON BOUNCE!

Tatum was very excited so I was surprised that she sat still long enough to let me polish her finger and toe nails. And on top of that, she let me do her hair! I do love her curly hair - but she looked so cute with it straighted, like a little princess - cutest three year old ever!

Tim and Jenel thought so too


My brother and sister have some good looking kids. Yes, Greg was very jealous of Mike's shirt.

I am not surprised - they come from good genes - My Mom is quite the looker herself.

I am not the only fan of the moon bounce - Chris had a blast too - but he was way more talented than me - here's his back flip caught in mid flip. Too Cool.

Everyone got a chance at the pinata -

Tatum enjoyed opening all the presents and she spent time with each gift - she loved Michele's Cinderella outfit.

Dad may have been in the hospital and missed the party - but he was there in spirit and on the phone. Here Tatum is giving her PaPa a kiss.

It did the trick - cause Dad is doing MUCH better and is even home tonight so I have to finish this post for him to read it and see all the pics of Tatum's big day.
Here's a slideshow of the days events.

I was Exhausted by the end of the day - heck I was exhausted most of the day. I was rockin a sweatstash at any given moment yet I still found the energy to take my girl Jadyn to see the musical The Lion King at Kennedy Center. Jadyn was so cute all dressed up. The show was very good - the costumes were amazing and the singing and dancing were excellent but it is it was a bit too long - could have cut out 30 minutes of some of the self indulgent singing - but overall spectacular.

I better finish this post so Dad can read it - he wants to see all the pictures. He can bug me about it all he wants cause he is Home. Dad scared the crap outta mom on Friday - he had a fever of almost 104 and had the chills and was disoriented. He was admitted to the hospital and we were shocked he was walking around when we saw his blood pressure was down to 55 over 39! He responded so well to his blood transfusion they gave him another one today and the all clear to go home. The CT Scan looked good last week and his upper GI Barium showed no blockage so the only thing preventing Dad from getting properly nourished is for him to eat. He needs to work on that cause he has lost 25 pounds - it's OK - I found a good 10 of them that I am more than willing to give back. I need to cut back on the comfort eating.

No comments: