Friday, June 6, 2008

T minus 9 hours 30 minutes until this....

That's right - Cat in Lap.

Another Summer Meeting's behind us. As always it was a blast, a lot of work, and very rewarding. I LOVE my Feld family. But I am beyond ready to come home to my family. Cannot wait to get a big hug from Greg. Snuggle with Ben and put my legs up so Chewie can curl up and start snoring. That is if he isn't too peeved at me for being gone so long.

Look at this face - wouldn't you be excited to see this pile of fluff?!

I think I might sleep for 20 hours (Chewie's gonna Love that). Then I am sure there will be some Beck's getting together. See You Soon Fam Damily!


Had to post some pics of some of my favorite Floridians - The Andachts. Christy always keeps me sane during these meetings - works all hours with me, helps keep every thing in perspective and makes me laugh. And Greg Loves her - so that says something there.

Plus, Chritsy has Maddie - one of our favorite kids. Look how cute in her pink dress. She was a little apprehensive of the lobster.

Boo.

The highlight of the meal - i think we had one of everything - but Jen's pick of the chocolate sac with no nuts made us laugh out loud.

My hunny comes to FLA before the meetings begin to keep happy - and to sleep in the Ritz Carlton bed. Like Heaven. I am glad he does this cause 10 day's away is too long. Love you babe. See you soon. Bring Ben to the airport.

No comments: