Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy Day Care

See what I did with the Title - Daddy Day Care? It was Father's Day and we watched the nieces this weekend. Its ok, you can be impressed.

Hopefully all the Dad's out there had a wonderful Father's Day. We sure did. It got off to a good start when Dad's gift Finally worked out. Just goes to show you that if you are nice, persistent, threaten, flirt and cry - you can eventually get your way. I won’t bore you with the details but the people at Bose are no match for a Beck on a mission. Bose products might be kinda awesome, but if you ask me - maybe not worth all the hassle. (If you ask Greg, the answer would be a definitely not) Butt, our Dad wants music outside playing separately from what plays inside - so a Bose system it is. Even with Greg's mad computer skillz - that sucker wasn't easy to put together. You don't see that in the infomercial do you? Anywho, it’s up, mostly working, and the neighbors have yet to complain about Neil blasting throughout Newington Forrest. I think people on Pohick could hear I Am... I Said.

Greg had the Girls with him while trying to configure the Bose. Luckily they had Tatum's basement to play in - more than enough toys to entertain three girls for one little Tatum. The girls were super cute - as always - and Sophie and Tatum became instant friends. Too bad they live all the way in FloRida.

Here's a montage of the good times (Paige's newest catch phrase)


I don’t have any photo of yesterday – luckily Michele more than made up for my slack. Hopefully she will get them up on snapfish soon so I can steal some to put up. Greg Sr. and Margret came over so we got to spend Father’s Day with my two dad’s (that would have been a good title for the post too). Dad cooked some filet that melted like butter, Mom made an excellent meal with my favorite AuGratin potatoes and Margret topped it off with fresh fruit and homemade whipped cream on pound cake for dessert. It was a lot of yummy food, fun family, good golf, and did I mention the music?

Happy Father’s Day Dads – We love the shit out of youse.

No comments: