Sunday, July 1, 2007

11 Years Strong

Our good friends Jocelyn & Aaron celebrated 11 years of wedded bliss. In the a guise of a gesture for them to celebrate alone (wink, wink, say no more), G & I took Jadyn for the evening. Any excuse to spend time with Jady-Jade.

We went to Noodles and Co. for dinner where Jadyn ate - noodles - plane noodles with only butter - no seasoning, no sauces and no cheese?! Crazy - I guess she was saving room for DQ! That and with all the cartwheels she does - I think she keeps the intake low so she doesn't throw while constantly spinning.

We then had a relaxing evening watching an Amanda Bynes movie - Lovewrecked - it's no She's the Man - but it was cute. Greg got up to make breakfast and they let me sleep in until 10:30. Nice.

Hopefully Joc and Aaron had fun reminiscing about their many, many years together. For those of you who don't know how far back we all go. I met Jocelyn and Aaron in Hellfield. Don't believe me - see for yoself - somewhere in the 80's - at Kings Dominion.

I had to do some cutting and pasting since even though we have know each other forever - they were not always dating each other.
Here's the happy couple about 6 years ago.

One of my many pics of Joc where she is making me laugh. This one is from a party at Shannanigans right after Karen Ransom almost set the house up in flames. K was so excited opening up a present she flung the tissue paper everywhere and one piece landed on the candle. The paper shot up into flames and since it was so light weight it flew all over the room - in flames. And she is the smart one! Dayum.

Happy Anniversary Jocelyn & Aaron and here's to Many, Many More!
LOVE YOU BOTH!

No comments: