Monday, July 16, 2007

I Got a Friend in Dave!

I wanted to sign up on myspace so I could chat with my nephews - little did I know how annoying that site was and so difficult to maneuver. Chris and Mike helped me set it up and after that it kinda just sat there. Part of the problem is I don't check it often so every time I log on, I have to look up my password.

Since myspace is mostly for teens, pervs and sluts, I didn't want a myspace account with my personal information - so I set up an account for Benny Boy. It's actually a cute site - http://www.myspace.com/119387313 - It's got a Hello Kitty theme and everything.

So what has me excited enough to look up my password? As Victoria Beckham would say - this is major. Dave Gahan has a new album coming out in October, and as all musicians must do nowadays, Dave has a my space site.

Finally - A reason to have a my space account. Dave Gahan is my friend in the world wide web.

As the DB's say on myspace. Thanks for the add.

No comments: