Sunday, July 15, 2007
I'm like whoa!
I spent Saturday with Morgan. We went and bought her a wireless router to with her new laptop. We then went to Annapolis mall and had lunch at CPK...I had the chipotle chicken pizza and she had boring Margherita. she actually had to pick off the garnish, which was just tiny pieces of basil, and was probably in the sauce anyway, such a picky eater...mine was awesome though. Then we walked thru the mall to get to the movie theatre to see 'Transformers'. That was very awesome. I ended up sitting next to the redneck Vanilla Ice of Annapolis who commented and whooped about everything on screen even though he was there by himself. Weir--do. Luckily, it was so loud for most of the movie, that it somewhat drowned him out even though he was one seat away from me. After that, we walked back thru the mall and hit DQ for a waffle crisp blizzard, which was good, but the ice cream wasn't fully frozen. So we headed home, and I setup the router, got Morgo's laptop connected, and tried to tune it up a bit. So, the best part is the pix of Morgan's room. No words can describe. I knew it must be shared though. It was like finding a crop circle. After getting a few shots, we went to the drum studio, even though the sign said 'Morgan and friends' not allowed. Unfortunately the drum tech left the kit in a state of disarray to prevent others from jammin. I was ready to lay down some beats too. Maybe next time.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I didn't even notice Buster in the photo the first time I looked at the pictures.
I feel like I have to go clean something. Now.
Post a Comment