
After brunch Jadyn and I both got a Webkin - I got a bunny in honor of The Buffy Sing Along we went to on Saturday night. I named her Buffy da Bunny. Jadyn got a frog she named Croakers. I had to call Jadyn to figure out how the dang thing works. I then ended up playing games for 2 hours to earn cash to decorate Buffy da Bunny's room. I kinda feel like the corner drug dealer getting Jadyn hooked on this crap. Butt damn if its not fun. Addicting and fun. Add this to my evening of blogging, replay and sudoku and its an evening of additions in the Fissell household. It's a good thing I don't drink. Yeah, right.
Melissa - you may not want to get the girls hooked on these Webkins - but if you do - let me know cause I will send some their way - then our stuffed animals can chat and hang out in the clubhouse.
Speaking of sending things in the mail. I got the nicest surprise in my front door this evening. Dr. Dick sent me an awesome Eagles hat - in honor of our up and coming winning season. Thanks Dick! I will have to take a pic of me rockin' the cap.
No comments:
Post a Comment