Friday, June 29, 2007

I've got a theory! It could be bunnies!

I am so excited - there is going to be a Buffy sing-a-long for the musical episode Once More with Feeling! It's going to be in the vain of Rocky Horror Picture Show with props to interact with the show and lyrics so you can sing along. Click here for more info.

Luckily for Greg - he doesn't have to go. Unluckily for Karen Ransom - SHE DOES. Turns out my buddy Ransom is in town for work that week. Not sure if we are going to dress up in character for it. I told her we can go as Willow and Tara but she put up a stink. I say she should just go as Dawn - she's got the whining down. I can go as Spike and call Karen 'Little Bit' all night. Even if we don't dress up we have to bone up on our Buffy trivia for the Buffy-oke contest.

Sorry Melissa - the show doesn't tour into Florida - yet - you should write them to have it come to your area.

No comments: