Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Do do do do do... Whatever

I am almost fully recovered from the meetings in Florida. I would post a bit about them, but even I am tired of hearing myself talk about the meetings. They went well - everyone seemed to have fun while learning lots. Of course - its would be more difficult for Feld people to Not have fun - even when I plan an event at the kiddie park at Dinoland in Animal Kingdom.

My saving grace during meetings is Christy - these are the 9th meetings we have done together, the second in Orlando, and the first with our assistant Maddie - Christy& Jim's angel of a daughter. As tough a day with the mouse can be, coming back to a bubbly 5 year old can make you realize the power of the word 'whatever'. Greg and I are trying to talk the Andachts into to getting a web cam so we can see More of Maddie or better yet - I think I almost convinced Christy to send the kid over for a week with the Fissell's. Look at this face - wouldn't you want to spend a week with this kid?!

Christy and I had lots of help from the Rockstar that is Jen Ramos. Jen works with the Circus so you know I am totally jealous. She forwarded these amazing pics my way of the animals in Trenton, NJ last month. The torrential downpour finally let up in time for the animal walk out during load out.

I think this picture conveys the same feeling my dad felt when he moved the family out of Jersey. Just kiddin' - Jersey is the bomb, yo.

I will share some pictures from meetings once I get a few where I am not looking as haggard as I felt. I also have some pics of the Tot to post. Tim and Jenel also took sympathy on me and brought Tatum tot over to see us since I had such a hard time leaving the couch this past weekend.
Greg is working on some pics to share of our time with Emma, Paige & Sophia - but work your way over to Melissa & Mike's blog in the meantime cause they have lots of great pics posted already. http://eggknees.blogspot.com/

No comments: