All mornings should start off so good - of course Greg might beg to differ cause the mornings where I am this bubbly tend to get him all in poopie in the pants. But its Friday! I had a great night - Fiana the DB was kicked off SYTYCD - since Howard was a repeat I get to actually listen to something other than Fat Artie jokes and took the opportunity to jam to some Hot August Night. Greg was a good sport for a few songs then asked to put the ipod on shuffle - what comes up? Neil Diamond!
Continuing the music into the car I was listening to some 1st wave on Sirius and hear my boy Dave Gahan will be in the studio to talk about the 19 year anniversary of the 101 concert in the Rose Bowl in Pasadena so that will be good and there is talk about a solo album of his in the works.
Got some plans tomorrow to see my funny, funny niece Tatum tot - who is already starting to take after her Dad and Aunt K and it is coming through in her sense of humor. Jenel called to tell me how Tatum was flipping through a Shrek book this morning at Lowes and the book has a fart sound effect. Apparently this had Tatum rolling in the cart, laughing uncontrollably. How funny.
What would make this kick off to the weekend a Perfect Storm?! Hopefully my boss will give the green light to head out a bit early and I can get me some Pho Bowl. Uh oh, now I got the 'Pho Bowl in the belly' song going in my head.
Ok, I am now starting to figure out why Greg can only take so much of my good moods. Deep, deep, way deep down I think he enjoys my kooky ways.
Peace out fam - LTSOOYouse,
K
1 comment:
Yeah, now if only I could get CEDRIC kicked off! Next week baby!
Post a Comment