Saturday, March 24, 2007

We spent some time today with Johnny Law and his two boys. Thought it would be a hoot to check out the Super Pet Expo at Dulles Expo Center. Not a whole lot of cat stuff it was mostly dog stuff and TONS of Dogs everywhere. You know I petted all that could - my favorites were the Greyhounds - mini and full size, some cute pugs and one we have never seen before – the Klee Kai – which just might be cute enough to warrant the $1200 price tag. There were a few things there we were not expecting. Like the Sugar Glider, not sure why it is illegal to own one in Fairfax County – unless they just don’t like rat bats. There were tigers (for photo ops, which I am not a fan of), a 17 pound bunny, cobras, chameleons, lots of reptiles and even scorpions – without a lid for some reason.

But the true animals were John’s kids, well J.P. and I say this with the greatest love for that kid. He had me wrapped around his soon to be 5 year old finger and I did what I rarely do. I let him get away with murder. He rarely walked – mostly climbed on me, made me drag him along the floor, or I just held him. What ever he asked for, I was more than happy to get him. Why you ask? While I am sure John thinks he has a way with the ladies, J.P. is the true player in that house. He would hold my face to whisper in my ear, play with my hair and has a smile to melt your heart. Good luck with that one John – he is going to quite the handful. Not like John will have it any easier with Dale. Dale is the shy one who steals the show, 'cause you just want him to warm up to you and once he does get comfortable with you and he flashes those dimples. Game over. After 4 hours with these boys, I was ready for a nap - and an extra BCP.

3 handsome men

me and my new boyfriend J.P.

See what I mean, Dale will get you with that smile.

J.P. hijinx

playing with my hair

The Klee Kai or mini husky

Mo - Greg took a bunch of pics of the chameleon for you - this one is my favorite shot.

No comments: