Recently Greg got an email about his upcoming 20 year reunion for Hayfield High School class of 1987. Greg says he is not interested in going to the reunion, I think its cause he is afraid I will get all drunk and embarrass him. John Law said I can go as his date, but I think he should show off his 28 year old hottie girlfriend, er, lady who is a friend. It's hard to believe high school was so long ago. Partly cause it still haunts me, and also, cause I am still close with so many high school friends. Just this weekend John Boy came over to celebrate St. Pats with us. We had a great time catching up with John. Greg wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory so he could get his favorite - turkey burger. Just his luck - after the two hour wait - they were sold out. Wha whaa. I am sure they will be getting a irate email about that. Luckily for me they were not out Jim Beam. If Saturday night is any indication, maybe Greg is right not to take me to the reunion. Best buds - Greg & John

To further the Hayfield weekend, today Jocelyn (class of '90) and I went over to Pam Kraynake's (Pam Huntley class of '88) for a Pampered Chef party. I love any excuse to go to Pam & John's place. The house is always a tornado of chaos and fun. Hence, her nickname Pamdamonium Krazynake. Pam's hubby John joins in on the fun too. He mixes a mean fruit punch gets all us yentas drunk and sits back and enjoys the show. Mark your calendars for June 22 - Pam is having a Slumber Party with Joc. Now that will be one party not to miss. Gonna jump in the hot tub, look out!
The Kraynakes - John & Pam

I LOVE their dog Grumbles. His tooth hanging out of his mouth cracks me up.

Grumbles hamming it up for the camera.

Where else but the Kraynakes is there a Chinchilla as a pet.

... and mutant size hermit crabs. I should have put something next to them for comparison to show you just how crazy big these suckers are.
No comments:
Post a Comment