OK Go sounded great live and they did an excellent version of ELO's Don't Bring Me Down - which half the kids at the show didn't recognize. Greg thought they had a bit of a Weezer vibe. The show was general admission and we saw OK Go in an OK spot, but I was able to snag some super sweet seats front row to the side of the stage for Snow Patrol - who were excellent. If it's possible, they sounded even better live. Plus, the lead singer has a beautiful Scottish accent and talked a bit to the crowd about the swim team 'costumes'. I am a little bitter about Grey's Anatomy using the SP song Chasing Cars cause that is actually not one of their better songs and I prefer the masses say away from my groups. It was also disturbing to see so many men at the show enjoying it a bit too much. I was mesmerized by this 6 foot athletic man with his girlfriend closing his eyes and singing with such conviction and with hand motions! He prollie watches Grey's Anatomy too. Maybe it was better Greg remained stoic. These pics were taken with my cell phone so the quality isn't that great. Next time I am bringing the camera.

Remote Control is how my girl Sammy Fox says Snow Patrol - how cute is it that Ransom's niece likes SP - and she is all of 4 years old.



1 comment:
Snow Patrol is also Noah's favorite group. They are one behind Mates of State for Will. Chris can't wait until he can start taking them to concerts!
Post a Comment