I am reduced to posting camera pictures again. Hopefully these will come through till I can post some better pictures. Last night was the opening night of the 137th Unit in NY. Of the 20 minutes of the show I was able to see, it was amazing. Wait till you see the dog act, so frickin cute. Cannot wait to see the full show in Philly. After the show we partied like rock stars with the employees, cast and guests. For those that expect me to get all giddy meeting the circus stars, I didn't disappoint. Hopefully I will get the pics from Andrea to post of us with Bello, Ty and Taba. Also as usual when I am with my Feld family I somehow end up hung over and late 4 the airport.

This is what happens when you trust Christy to take a picture - out of focus and upside down! But it was the only shot I could get with one of the hottie high wire Aguilar's. His chick never left his side. I wouldn't either if I was her, he is yummy.
This Martha Stewart clip is of the amazing Olates their dynamite dogs. Just wait till you see these pups do flips! There is also some footage of the animal walk. I will post about that once I get the pictures from JP. It was the best animal walk I have ever been a part of - absolutely amazing to walk down the street with the elephants and horses. (I checked - I am not show in the clip - I was on the right by the last elephant and the first horse).
This is a clip from The Big Idea with Donnie Deutsch - it's a little long but it has a great interview with Bello and has some behind the scenes footage.

2 comments:
please dont refer to someone as yummy. ever. again.
very disturbing.
douche chills.
thank you.
Sorry, Babe. You know you are my man.
Post a Comment