As everyone does who comes into the house, DJ fell in love with Benny pretty quickly.
He was particularly mesmerized by how much Benny LOVES water.
If you have a bottle of water, Benny is going to try to drink it. I pour some water out for him now and then and DJ wanted to do it too.
Here he is trying to keep Ben away long enough to pour the water

He was particularly mesmerized by how much Benny LOVES water.
If you have a bottle of water, Benny is going to try to drink it. I pour some water out for him now and then and DJ wanted to do it too.
Here he is trying to keep Ben away long enough to pour the water
Taking a picture for his scrapbook
This kid is so cute and so well behaved. He can come visit any time.
I tried to send this picture to the blog from the concert but it didn't make it for some reason. Probably user error. It's too cute not to share.

No comments:
Post a Comment