For Dominic's first trip to DC, we thought we would give him the full experience. So we got lost and spent forever trying to find a parking space. I always try my best not to curse around kids, but driving in DC will quickly make me break that promise. Welcome to the Nations Capital. Where you will very quickly know what don't block the box means.
We finally made it, and in time enough to see the opening act. which was Plain White T's - so we passed.
Once Snow Patrol came on we were much happier.
At least Ransom and I were. Dominic crashed hard about 4 songHe would clap half unconscious after each song, but he got up on his feet towards the end and enjoyed a good portion of the concert. Poor kid has been up since 6:15 for school, it's been a long day. I am spent myself - falling asleep mid print trying to finish this post.
Karen and I realized an interesting coincidence at the concert. Both of our first concerts were the same show - Constitution Hall to see Ah Ha. And this was before we even met. It's like we were meant to be. :) And now DJ's first concert was at the same place with us. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment