We were so close to the action and Tatum was mesmerized by it all.
Our seats for the show were so close too! I have never sat front row to the circus before - it was so much fun to see everything up close and personal.

The lady next to us was terrified being this close to the tigers. What a weirdo, Tatum and I loved it.
The only thing about being this close to the elephants....
is you are this much closer to the smell of their baby sized poops.
I could take the poop no problem, but I was a bit too close to this for my liking.
Bet they smell the poop too. (Sorry, couldn't resist)
Tatum was excited to get back home to play Blokus some more.
I think it might be possible to prove she is really my kid in a court of law. This game could occupy hours of my time and never even play the game. It's the same with Taters.
To top it off Daddy came over to pick up Tatum so I got to spend a few quality hours with my bro. We had a great time playing with the Tot and even taught her the best new trick EVER. As soon as Greg feels better he is putting that video up on the blog. Here's a quick teaser.....
TAAATTTUUUUMMMMM, was that you?
Sorry!
Until then - here's a slideshow of the fun at The Greatest Show On Earth.
The Show Is End (that's for you K)
1 comment:
Awesome K,,, I'm real happy you guys had that day together....
Post a Comment