For the short time I was awake, I had a wonderful Easter with the family. I got there in time to see Tatum at an egg hunt at the neighbor's house.

I wanted to wait for Greg to get home to see all the goodies I got for everyone before handing them out, but I didn't show up totally empty handed. I couldn't resist bringing Tatum the silk Cheongsam dress I got for her. But the deal was, if she didn't let me get pictures to show Greg, she couldn't keep it. It's always a bribe with this one.
Who cares - it worked.


Here's a good picture of Michael with The Tot.

A good one of Christopher with Benny Boy.

And then Timmy with his favorite thing about Easter - deviled eggs.

We were stunned when Mike said this was the first time he has eaten a deviled egg - but then we realized he never had a chance before with Tim in the room. This year Shell got smart and made a batch for Tim and then some for the rest of us.
Mom got some chocolate bunnies for the grand kids. They were normal size bunnies for Mike and Chris - for the Tot - it was as big as her. Good luck with that Jenel. :)

It was good to see everyone after being away. Gerda and Gil were in from PA and Dad Fissell & Margaret joined in as well. It was good for the hour or so I was awake that is. It is so much harder to acclimate to the time zone coming home than going away. Going away there is a better incentive to explore and sight see. I guess I am just not that excited to go back to work. Go figure :)
Here's a slideshow of some photos before I crashed.
Happy Easter to All.
I wanted to wait for Greg to get home to see all the goodies I got for everyone before handing them out, but I didn't show up totally empty handed. I couldn't resist bringing Tatum the silk Cheongsam dress I got for her. But the deal was, if she didn't let me get pictures to show Greg, she couldn't keep it. It's always a bribe with this one.
Who cares - it worked.
Here's a good picture of Michael with The Tot.
A good one of Christopher with Benny Boy.
And then Timmy with his favorite thing about Easter - deviled eggs.
We were stunned when Mike said this was the first time he has eaten a deviled egg - but then we realized he never had a chance before with Tim in the room. This year Shell got smart and made a batch for Tim and then some for the rest of us.
Mom got some chocolate bunnies for the grand kids. They were normal size bunnies for Mike and Chris - for the Tot - it was as big as her. Good luck with that Jenel. :)

It was good to see everyone after being away. Gerda and Gil were in from PA and Dad Fissell & Margaret joined in as well. It was good for the hour or so I was awake that is. It is so much harder to acclimate to the time zone coming home than going away. Going away there is a better incentive to explore and sight see. I guess I am just not that excited to go back to work. Go figure :)
Here's a slideshow of some photos before I crashed.
Happy Easter to All.

No comments:
Post a Comment