Sunday, April 5, 2009

China Trip (Cont.)

Karen uploaded some pix to her gallery, so I'm throwing up a slideshow for everyone to check out. There's a ton of pix, so if you want to click thru, you can see the whole gallery and pick and choose, rather than watching the slideshow, because not all the pix are the best.

The pictures are of Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the famous Laoshe Teahouse for tea and a show.
(Update from Karen - Be sure to click on the link to the Laoshe Teahouse Greg provided for a video of the show. It was spectacular)

She then left for a 12 hour train ride to Shanghai!

I haven't heard from her in a couple days. Her birthday is Monday, so she's probably been celebrating on China time all day today.

Love you and miss you Bday girl...




2 comments:

kbf said...

Happy Birthday Karen! Love ya T

kbf said...

How funny! I just noticed this birthday shout out from Timmy looks like it's from me. I guess I logged into Google at Tim's and never logged out. I am into my birthday - but I am not that bad :) Really!