Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sisscor Me Timbers

Organized the boxes and working on my second post – all before Greg even gets up. It’s a productive morning. I know what you are thinking – big deal – Greg gets up at noon. Well Not today my friends. He has a 9 am wake up call. Off to go do some 1-800-askGreg computer help for the Crosses.

So why I have a quick minute I'll post about Karen & Shannon's visit. They were both here for Shanon's sisters wedding. With Greg in Florida it was a great opportunity to party BFF Style. In addition to K2 and ShanOff, Thanh and Keri, Amanda, Dan came all the way from WV and of course 'da Bells were all over. Jadyn used this time to entertain us with her freaky double jointed gymnastic antics.

Ouch




Shannon didn't come solo - she brought her hubby, Danny. That's right, married. Shannon and Danny eloped last month and we are all thrilled for Danny - he was lucky enough to get a wonderful girl. Shannon didn't do too bad in the spousal department either. We all like Danny lots. Aww, look at the happy couple.



Even though Karen and I ran around all weekend we did have fun together and Greg and I have plans to head out to Atlanta in August. For what you ask? Why do I usually visit Karen - to help her move. Yes, Karen has some aversion to staying more than a year in one location. But as you can see from my previous post, I am a moving master and I will rock that move yet again. We are also super excited to see the new Bourne film that will be released that weekend - The Bourne Ultimatum. Karen and I LOVE those movies! And after checking out the trailer for the new movie - this one is bound to be just as awesome.

Gotta go do some work now and then I have a nice mid afternoon nap to look forward to.