Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bear. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

Woo Hoo, I passed my SAFE Instructor training. I got a 96 on my test which bums me out cause I really wanted a 100 - it sucks too cause I got the answers right, but swapped. I was so revved up from the fighting, I called Greg on my way home all excited, but by the time I made it home I was exhausted - I went from 90 mph to zilch. I was too tired to even hang my keys up on the hook, I came in and dropped 'em on the floor then dragged my self upstairs.

Because I have to prove what a brute I am, the cops let me fight full out. It was a lot of fun. The goal was to use your SAFE techniques when fighting. But when I put the cop in a head lock and threw a few hooks into his head, it got a big laugh out of the cops even though it is not an official technique. I was one of 3 girls testing and the rest of the guys were cops who were learning how to be aggressors so we had to run through the scenarios over and over. I am so frickin sore now.

Check it out - I am official now - even have a SAFE shirt with my name on it and everything.

No comments: