Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'll Put You On The Streets.

Happy Birthday to our precious Sophia Taylor Eagney! Have a great day Soph! Wish I was there to give you lots of birthday kisses.

Soph shares her birthday with another one of my favorite people – one Mr. David Gahan!

Looking for a pic of Dave I came across this one which dates back to when I first started listening to Depeche back in 1986 - Hey - we were all dorky back in the '80's!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What's up with that? THREE pics of that 'guy' but only ONE of your neice???

kbf said...

Hello - see two posts down. Plus, in my defense that last pic was supposed to be a link to send him birthday wishes but I apparently don't know how to post links properly.

Greg said...

hello - she meant pix posted on her bday, not last week...love you