Monday, May 4, 2009

The Tot Has Landed

The world traveling Beck's are home safe and sound from Amsterdam! They had fun seeing the beautiful sights of the Netherlands and enjoyed celebrating Queen's Day. Luckily they were not celebrating in Apeldoorn where the crazy driver tried to kill the Royal Family instead killed 6 people.

Tim REALLY enjoyed celebrating and trying to keep up with the Dutch who can put some beers away.

They stayed with Jenel's dad and his family where Tatum got to play with her Aunt Melissa who is one year older than her. I will have to grab a picture or two from Jenel cause she is a little cutie.

I may be bias but not as cute as the Tot - she was so funny as they were getting ready to take off. I clipped Tatum into her car seat and she was walking around like a turtle.


See - totally cute! Welcome home!

No comments: