Friday, May 29, 2009

In Bean Town with the Enos'

Ransom and I are in Boston visiting Shannon, Danny & Josie. She was sound asleep and we did all we could not to wake her up. Luckily Shannon's a mellow Mom. She had to wake her to feed her because Josie will sleep right through a feeding and wake up famished.

Foolishly Shannon let me feed the kid. Try as I might, Josie didn't want to burp for me so back to Mom she went.

Here's a shot with Stevie in the background - who might be the greatest dog ever! But I am usually around Diva, so it might be a comparison thing. Stevie is a little hyper, and takes some healthily poops, but so flippin' cute with her cocked ear.

Shannon did a much better job feeding Josie and in no time at all she was in a food coma.

I am sure there will be a few more pictures over the weekend. And since I am with Karen I will just steal her camera and upload her China pictures myself so I will FINALLY get all the China pictures and post those bad boys soon.

No comments: