That is Hello in Mandarin. :)
In less than 12 hours I will be taking off for my trip to China.
And only 18 hours after that I will land in Beijing. Mom got a big kick outta the fact that I am flying out of Newark to get to Beijing.
Good Grief. Luckily I have a wonderful hubby who has uploaded many, many, many movies to the ipod for a diversion. Plus, I have to start reading about China before I land there. I have done a massive amount of time putting together a binder of all the things we can do, I just haven't had much time to read it.
I am not too concerned about Beijing since Karen's father lives there, I am just going to arrive and say 'where to?'. But Shanghai and Hong Kong Karen and I are on our own. but the 12 hour train to Shanghai and the TWENTY hour train to Hong Kong will provide plenty of time to check the books.
If you want to track where we are when - I created a Google Map of all the major locations where we will be staying, visiting and traveling.
Click here to check it out.
I will TRY to post some pictures during the trip - but I am not guaranteeing anything. Technology repels me and Greg won't be with me on the trip to 'make it work'.
If not I will just post TONS of photos upon my return.
Thanks for all the encouragement for the trip.
Best Family Ever.
Love,
K
1 comment:
wow, what an experience! enjoy every second!!!! can't wait to read your trip report and see pictures!!!!
Post a Comment