But I did force Tim to sign up, so now I have yet another venue to goof around with my bro.
So the point of the post is that I will do better, therefor here's a quick update on the weekend.
Spent Saturday with nephew Christopher. He went with Greg and I to see Freestyle Motorcross. One of the new shows Feld now produces with Feld Motor Sports. This one is where they do all sorts of jumps, flips and tricks on motorcycles. They also have bicycle tricks that were pretty sweet. It was a good time, it could have been condensed by about 30 minutes, but they sell beer and nachos - so I was happy at least.
Sunday Greg and I spend All day installing a chandelier in the bathroom. I got it in my head that a tacky silver and crystal chandelier would complete our bathroom. I looked everywhere for one that didn't cost hundreds of dollars. Then on my last trip to Ikea with Dad we came across one. He insisted on getting it for me - cause that's Dad. We figured 8 months sitting in a box in the hallway was enough, so we sucked it up and did one of our least favorite things to do - work with electricity. Only took one (looooonnng) trip to Home Depot, one slightly electrocuted Greg and a wee bit of Jerry riggin'.
But as usual, I was right, the chandelier looks AWESOME. Thanks Dad.
Dad also helped us figure out the diamond pattern when we painted it. It was amazing, Greg and I spent hours trying to map it out, Dad came in and within minutes had it all figured out. So to recap, if we ever sell the house, there has to be something in writing that the bathroom can never be repainted and we are taking the chandelier with us.
Here's a video from FMX - I am not too happy that it pauses on my goofy expression - but the clip shows some of the action. Don't worry about the smack my wife up reference by Greg - I am not married to Chris Brown - the song was Prodigy's Firestarter and he was taking liberty with the lyrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment