Here are the very tall, very talented Clausson men. I would like to point out - Wade is 6'4". Ten bucks says the nephews will end up taller than their dad. What? Dang!
The day of the testing was a mixture of emotions because after 15 years, Sensi Carbone and his family made a very difficult decision to close the dojo. It is a loss felt by many families. Keith, Michele, me, and even Kathryn Sliwa have been members of the dojo over the years. I was lucky to be a small part of a wonderful group of people and Steve and Naomi have been a part of my sister's family for close to 12 years. Plus, if it wasn't for Steve and I dojo, I would not have my certificate from my testing stating how I am a ninth Kyu-ho. And the joke that I am a certified ho will never grow old in my eyes. We will all miss the dojo - and now we have to find some other way to keep Mike and Chris out of trouble =)
Look at how small and cute Mike and Chris were - this was how old they were when they started karate and look at them now!
The handsome two muggin for their Aunt.
Shell - attached is a slide show of the many pictures from the testing. If you click on the slideshow it will open up the Picasa site to see all the pictures and you can download the ones you want.

No comments:
Post a Comment