So here's the story. Michael decided to play a prank on his Aunt who loves him so much that she would never expect he would unscrew the cap off the hot pepper jar. As you can see, I took it well - even though they ruined my awesome salad. I still ate most the pizza - cause I do like the hot pepper - and I do like Mac & Cheese pizza! Yuummm.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Lunch with the nephews
Greg has been a bit behind in uploading the pictures to post on the blog - I still have to post pictures of my weekend in Philly with the Sullivans and then to see TGSOE at the old FU Spectrum with Aunt Irene & Cuz Sharon. Heck, we still have pictures of the wedding and the Tot to post. So imagine my surprise to see Greg finally posted some pics. Actually, I am not that surprised since the joke was on me and that seems to motivate the hubby. I am also not surprised that Greg only posted the pictures and didn't comment. I guess that is my job.
So here's the story. Michael decided to play a prank on his Aunt who loves him so much that she would never expect he would unscrew the cap off the hot pepper jar. As you can see, I took it well - even though they ruined my awesome salad. I still ate most the pizza - cause I do like the hot pepper - and I do like Mac & Cheese pizza! Yuummm.

So here's the story. Michael decided to play a prank on his Aunt who loves him so much that she would never expect he would unscrew the cap off the hot pepper jar. As you can see, I took it well - even though they ruined my awesome salad. I still ate most the pizza - cause I do like the hot pepper - and I do like Mac & Cheese pizza! Yuummm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment