Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Too, Like To Party

We hung out with Morgo for prollie the last time before she begins her career as a College Student! So we decided to kick off the learnin' with a high brow movie to stimulate the brain cells. Hot Rod. I kinda thought the funniest lines were going to be in the trailer and wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised - I laughed through the entire movie. But then again Eurotrip is in my to 10 movies so take my recommendation for what its worth. Greg and Morgan enjoyed it too.

Here's how Greg likes to party

Chewie was not too sure of Morgo this visit - here he is sniffing her out.

My Chewie is so frickin cute. And I am not just saying that cause he is sitting her in my lap as I type this. Look for yourself how cute he is.

No comments: