G & I had to borrow Tiny T's truck for our New Furniture! downstairs. So of course we spent some time with the kid. She was in the best mode ever - very funny and the star of the show.
Greg is going to post the video of her singing the Eagles cheer. I have to get Uncle Donkey to submit that clip to the Philadelphia Eagles website because that will be the clip of the week. I cannot wait til the season starts to get a clip of her singing in her Eagles cheerleader uniform that Aunt Irene got her.
I know it's Friday and these pictures were from Sunday but it's taken us some time to go through the hundreds of pictures we took. The continuous shot is fabulous to get that one perfect shot - but you end up with 20 shots to get the one great one.
I haven't had time to add the captions - I will hopefully get to that soon)
PS - Jenel and Tim are knee deep in tiling the kitchen and hallway - I think the tile is the last thing on the long list of all they have done in the kitchen - it looks great so far. Cannot wait to see the final product. I am sure Jenel would just be excited to have her kitchen put back together.
No comments:
Post a Comment