Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Remember, I Remember Everything

I almost forgot -- The real reason I went to visit with K was to watch Bourne Ultimatum - as Identity and Supremacy are our favorites. Karen made me promise that I would wait to see the movie with her. I tried - but Greg was pretty bummed at the idea of me not seeing it with him. He is a huge fan as well. I knew deep down K would understand -besides, if someone was willing to go with me, I would go to the movie every weekend. So I went with G and made him promise not to say anything. At some point during one of the trips between houses - it occurred to me that Karen saw the movie too and we were both doing our best to keep the truth from each other.

Not only did we both see it - but we both wanted to see it again. One of the reason's I love K - she is a girl after my own heart. By the next visit Ultimatum should be on DVD so we will have to have a marathon.

No comments: