Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Has It Come To This?!

I am forced to rely on my phone to post pictures to the blog.

We have a snow day in NoVA. I got up and shoveled the driveway and walkway for my Valentine, then I did my neighbor's as they are out of town. Hey, I gotta get some exercise in before Monday 'cause I am taking my nephews snowboarding on the Presidents Day holiday. I have been in winter hibernation mode so I have become a bit out of shape - hopefully the shame of being so sore after boarding will kick my butt back into working out.
I didn't do the best job shoveling, but it was a LOT of ice mixed in with the snow. I am going to head back out in a bit now that the weather has warmed up a little.

I brought home some work yesterday, just in case, so I am sitting here getting lots done without the phone ringing constantly at the office. It's nice to be able to sit in piece and quiet (and in my PJ's) working from home and watching the cats do what I assume they do every day - rest up to run around crazy all night. Chewie was sleeping so sound he was snoring!

....until the camera took the picture and he woke up. Then he has to go through all the hassle of finding a new resting spot to nap - which was, of course, right where Benny was sleeping.
Greg drove into work - such a go getter - also, he forgot his laptop at work and I don't think he wanted to share the home computer with me. Hopefully he will come home early so he can keep me warm. I am very excited for our Valentines dinner plans - Greg said we could go for some Pho Bowl. He knows what makes me happy! I will do my best to get showered before he comes home. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!


No comments: