Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Whhhaaaaahhhh!

On one hand, its so hard to believe Jady-Jade is now 8 years old. On the other, she is so mature for her age, sometimes its hard to believe she is only 8. One thing is for sure, Jadyn is growing up to be an amazing kid. Jadyn's birthday was Friday and she had one party at Generous Georges with her kid friends and one party at Tokyo Inn with her adult friends. I was hoping to make it to both (as I am both), but I have been way too busy at work lately. We had fun at the Japanese Steak House - got to see the onion volcano in action, I finally caught some food in my mouth thrown across the table by the chef and Jadyn got lots of great presents -that I am looking forward to playing.

Happy Birthday Jadyn! Greg and I love you lots!

Lots of fun presents for me to play with

Thanh, Kerri and Christina

Family photo

The other 'family' shot

Joc & Aaron - proud parents

Jadyn got a hold of the camera.

Jadyn was very entertaining - here's a couple shots of the many action shots we got. Jadyn was putting on quite a show.



Egg Roll

Mariah, Jadyn & G.

I didn't get this greating when she saw me.

Group shot - terrible pic of me - but very good of everyone else.

Someone loves her daddy.

Special shout out to Jadyn's dad, and our good friend, Aaron. Aaron used his mad computer skilz to create our blog picture of Chew in the Millennium Falcon. Aaron, you are the bomb. (Jadyn took this pic too)

No comments: