

Check out the big brains on Jadyn! All G's and O's on her report card - again. And she tested through the roof on the CogAT.
I don't have a scan of her NNAT results (something Nonverbal Ability Test), but she tested above average in all categories - she is in the 90-99% range.
I am surprised her head isn't bigger to hold in all those brains.
Here's a pic of the prodigy with her fan club - Jocelyn a.k.a. Ma Bell, me, and Karen (K1) Ransom. I threw this pic in cause I also wanted to give a shout out to my girl Ransom, whom I miss and think about all the time. Plus, she is super cute in this photo.
I don't have a scan of her NNAT results (something Nonverbal Ability Test), but she tested above average in all categories - she is in the 90-99% range.
I am surprised her head isn't bigger to hold in all those brains.
Here's a pic of the prodigy with her fan club - Jocelyn a.k.a. Ma Bell, me, and Karen (K1) Ransom. I threw this pic in cause I also wanted to give a shout out to my girl Ransom, whom I miss and think about all the time. Plus, she is super cute in this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment