Sunday, July 19, 2009

Independence Day

Another Long Overdue post. This one was from the 4th of July. We actually broke our record of staying home on the 4th and enjoyed an afternoon at Todd and Jenn's. It was a bit of a haul, but worth it - their place is beautiful and full of toys. One of the toys I found was a storm trooper mask. The guns are all mine.

Taters and Cooper were in heaven playing with all the toys. But they really enjoyed the indoor jungle gym - Todd.

Super Tatum

A good shot of Tim and Jenel.

But the cutest couple was Tatum and Cooper Dooper. He calls Tot his Special Girlfriend.

Sure it's cute now, but in 10 years Cooper isn't getting near her without adult supervision!

Then again, maybe it's Tatum we need to worry about. Cooper was done kissing, but Tatum had other plans.

I don't think Coop minded.

Jenn's due in August, but she could go any minute. Even full on preggos - the girl is beautiful.

Group shot the of best friends.

I got a couple pictures of me and my favorite guys. My bro.

And my man. Dang - I think I need to start washing my hair on the weekends. I am looking all kinds of shiny and greasy.

Tim and Jenel showing off how cute they look together.

While Greg and I did enjoy ourselves, we were home before the fireworks started. That tradition is holding strong. Lots of people, traffic and bugs. All for fireworks. No thanks. Plus, nothing will ever beat the fireworks we used to have in Jersey. Those suckers were amazing. I am pretty sure they were illegal, but worth it. Damn they rocked.

No comments: