Feld Entertainment expanded last year and acquired Motor Sports - so now we tour with Super Cross, Hot Rods and MONSTER JAM. I twisted Greg's arm to go by inviting Johnny Boy Law with his awesome two kids - JP and Dale. I love the crap outta these two boogers but they can drive a sane person crazy - so you can imagine how I was by the end of the day.

Greg tried to claim he had better ways to spend his day - but he sure does look like he is enjoying himself.

Plus he took lots of photos.

We both liked the preshow of Super Cross

But I was still kinda tired - Long Day.

Lots more pictures.
1 comment:
oh wow, i had no idea monster jams were in town! jaden LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES monster trucks, i'll have to keep my eye out for tickets next time! love the earphones!!! =)
Post a Comment