Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jadyn

Jadyn turns double digits today!! Happy 10th birthday JadyJade.

We celebrated yesterday with a few games of laser tag. Having never played before I was very surprised at how tiring it was. Of course the objective is to be all stealth and sneak around rather than my version of running around like a goof ball and nearly crashing into the walkways. I am also pretty shocked at how sore I am this morning. I better start making some attempt at exercise.

Here's a shot of the group that played. For my first time 5th place was pretty good. Especially since my stategery was to rapid fire in all directions. Greg decided to watch the coats but was still full of comments at how I should have played and how much better his score would have been. Next time he is playing and we will see who the winner will be!

The Bells - Jadyn, Aaron and Joc

Team Red was the best team.

Goofing around with my big gun.

Jadyn had a lot of fun with her friends - thanks for inviting us old folks to play too.

What a cute young lady. We love ya Jadyn.
Slide show of more photos.

No comments: