Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bundle of LOVE!

One of the officers at SAFE found an abandoned kittie. I immediately thought of Jocelyn. OK ~ that's not entirely true. I originally wanted him for myself, but I also wanted to stay married ~ so Joc it is.

I cannot stand how cute this little kittie is ~ I am so glad he found a home with Da Bells cause he will be so loved and well cared for, AND I CAN SEE HIM ALL THE TIME! Well, we think he is a he, we took the little pumpkin to Mom's work and they are close to sure he is a boy. It's a little tough to tell cause he is only 2 1/2 weeks old! His weight doesn't even register on the scale. Jadyn is so excited to have him but also a little nervous because he needs lots of care. Feeding with a bottle (every 2-3 hours!), keeping him warm & helping him be able to go potty. I think Jade is more than up for taking care of his needs and even started a journal of feeding times and to track his progress. Jadyn said it best when she said - "if I said it once, I will say it a hundred more times - he is the cutest thing ever". They are a perfect match cause Jadyn is the cutest thing ever herself.

Enjoy the pics below.

They have not decided on a name yet. There's a long list of options; some you'd expect like Boots (he has white paws), some you wouldn't like Turtle. My suggestion was Salem. I also suggested Fondue which got an odd look at first, but since he does melt your heart, is a little fitting. I will keep you updated with lots and lots of pictures.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

he looks like the first cat we had...named Magic