He's like a real live Webkins running around. He also loves the attention and doesn't mind being held.
After the Finley lovefest - it was off to the dog beach, where Fin attracted even more attention. Melissa was stopped every couple minutes with people wanting to pet and inquire about Finley. I felt bad for KiKi - it was like she was the ugly stepchild. One kid called out "look at that cute dog!" followed by "not that one, the other one". KiKi doesn't help her cause by being such a crazy dog.
After the beach it was onto Grandma Bobbies for some hot tub action - as her pool was far too cold for me. I couldn't believe it when Soph ran into the pool without a second thought. She is a water bug.
We tired the girls out and since they had school the next day - Melis put them to bed early - it gave Bobbie and I the opportunity to see the Other Bolyn Girl - very well done and pretty true to the book which I loved. I am definitely more of an Eric Bana fan now - but that might just because with the facial hair he was sporting in the movie he looked A Lot like Dave Gahan.
The next day Em and I got up early and she got ready for school. Then I had Paigey and Soph to myself for a little bit until Bobbie and I took them to school. Bobbie and I bailed on palates and instead went into Daytona for a bit. We got back in enough time to pick up Soph and PIE to have lunch with Emma at school.
Then it was off to the airport - like I said - a world wind trip, but it was worth it to spend the time with the Eagney's.
Here's a slide show of my girls.
The next trip I have to figure out how I can convince Melissa to let Finley up on the bed at night. I am so used to sleeping with animals all over me. Rat Bower wasn't too into sleeping with me either.
The only one who would sleep on me was Black cat and that sucker is about 20 pounds. I don't care how hard you try, it's impossible to sleep with that much weight on your belly.
I had to include this pic of Sophia cause I love it so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment