I stayed over an extra day in NYC because Paulina was able to get tickets to Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I was pretty excited cause Ryan Phillappe was the guest - and I love Conan. He is so flippin tall and blindingly pale :)
I spent the night at Stephanie & Gary's pad where I caught up with my good friends and got a bit of a fix of puppy love. Their little guy Jackson is such a cute dog. We spent the morning at Central Park where the dogs can play off their leash before 9am.
I took the train this time going to NY and I think this will be the way I travel from now on when possible. Greg asked for me to take some photos of the trip - as you can see in the slideshow, it wasn't the scenery that adds to the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment