Monday, February 18, 2008

We Love NY

I go to NY a couple times a year for work. Usually it's just me and I tend to take up residence in the hotel. Once one episode of Law and Order comes on, that's all she wrote. Luckily for me this time I got Greg to come up with me as a combination Valentines/belated birthday weekend. I spent the first half of the day working, and then got to play with Greg. We walked around A lot - and we found some yummy places to eat and saw some of my favorite people in NY.

Here's some pictures of lunch with The Basile's. JP and Sophie used to work with Feld and I look forward to spending time with them when I am in the Big Apple. Not just cause I miss them, but also cause I love their two girls Florence & Scarlett. I cannot believe how big they have gotten.

I also try to see Steph and Gary when I am in NY. Steph was in Colorado skiing. I missed spending time with her, but I will see her in March when I am back. I did get to spend time with Gar and their adorable dog Jackson - he is so cute. I had a tough time getting a good shot of him with only my camera phone on me. Jackson was way into the dog toy and each picture was a blur. This is the best I could get.

Speaking of puppies - I am a new Aunt!. The Eagney's got a new addition to the family - Finley!
OMG he is such a cute pile of FLUF. I am hoping we can get a trip to see them while he is still a puppy.

Can you stand it - look at that face!

For even more pictures of my new puppy - check out the Melissa's site. http://www.eggknees.blogspot.com/ I am sure there will be A LOT of pictures posted over the next few months.
Congulations Eagney's on your new baby! Love him (and the name) and cannot wait to meet him.

No comments: