
Don't feel too bad for me, cause I may have missed out on Becks, but I did see my best girl Ransom! When I called Karen to see where her brother lives in NY, Greg said too bad we didn't make plans for Karen to come meet us in NY. Karen heard him, and said she was on her way up and would be in NY the next day! How's that for a nice surprise?! K and I talk all the time on the phone, but it sucks that she is so far away from me. We did get to spend a few hours talking and laughing. We met up with her Brother and Sis at the Apple store where we were reminded why we are PC people.
Then over to FAO Schwartz to be reminded why we have cats rather than children. Besides, we are still young at heart - here's K and me with Peter Rabbit.
I have to see if I can find the picture of us 20 years ago with Easter Bunny to see how young we still are.
Greg's still a kid when it comes to Star Wars.
Even in blurry pictures Karen shuts her eyes.
There is a funny story behind this picture. I told a story to some friends at work while in NY with Greg, and with no prodding, Karen told the same story at dinner. Only in Karen's version I was the one who was wigging over the bill and not Greg. I don't remember it that way, but since I barely remember last week, I will have to take Ransom's word for it.
Or deny, deny, deny. Faulty memory of Ransom's and all we wish we had more time with her. Hopefully we will make a trip to Atlanta to visit longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment