Check it out - it's Amanda Farrar jumping out of a plane! A friend from high school, Jason Whitt, is now a skydiving instructor just outside Richmond and somehow he talked Amanda into jumping and as you can see in the video - she loved it. I happened to have called Amanda just minutes after she landed on Saturday and she sounded like she was still flying high.
I haven't seen Jason in years - but he looks great in the video and I am looking forward to seeing him the next time he is in NOVA. Jason works at
www.skydivewestpoint.com - check it out if you are interested. I promised my mom years ago I would never jump - it was pretty important to her and I never really wanted to jump so it was an easy compromise. It's not the flying that would bother me - but the landing. Coordination is not my strong suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment