
Todd and Jen are moving and although I don't think this site generates many viewers outside the family, I told him I would post about their open house this Sunday from 1-3pm.
Todd is a bit anxious and the market isn't ideal right now, but he and Jen have done such a great place with the house, I think it's gonna be snapped off the market.
If you or anyone you know is looking in the Lake Ridge area - it's a great house - they have done a wonderful job painting, hardwood floors on the main floor and the place has a fabulous back yard. Basement is wired for a home theater as well. The house is in a cul-de-sac so they don't back into neighbors.
Located off Old Bridge near the Bloom grocery store.
http://www.kds-ink.com/torreypine/
Check it out and pass the word.
1 comment:
What an awesome house. I think one of you should buy it.
Post a Comment