Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

On Friday morning I went into work a little late to spend a fabulous morning with Mom and Tatum to dye Easter eggs.

Combining everything I brought and everything Mom had - it was going to be a very full, fun morning.

First Tatum got to enjoy all the goodies in her basket.

Jenel took this picture of me, Mom, Tatum and Diva. Mom missed the memo to wear her Easter egg outfit like Tatum and me.

One thing Tatum knows how to do well is pose. Here she is posing after making more hard boiled eggs. Mom foolishly thought 12 eggs would be enough. Maybe for just Tatum or just me - but both of us?! Heck no.

Me and my girl

The bright colors were our favorite.

I wish they had all these fun things when I was young. These egg wraps shrink in hot water. So much fun. Good thing I will never grow up.

Mom didn't do much decorating, but she sure did have fun. Just look at her.

Here is a special one with Tatum's name in glitter. She did one for her Mom and Dad too.

One of the other new ways to have fun with the eggs is to use a white crayon to draw on it before dying - the dye sticks to everything but the wax. I drew this awesome bunny that looks like a chick when you turn it on it's side. Who knew I had such talent?

Here's a slide show of all the fun. Hope everyone has a happy, happy Easter.

No comments: