Dad came over to celebrate the Christmas festivities and Benny made himself right at home.
Chewie got a little jealous and got cozy too.
Sr. loves his grandkitties.
Greg and I have a few hours to enjoy the day just the two of us, which is a rare treat. So I am going to break out my new Wii fit before heading over to Shell's for the big family celebration.
Tomorrow we will have the Beck family exchange at Mom's. I don't know who will be spoiled more Tatum or Diva. Then we are off to see the Eagney girls. Hope your Christmas is just as wonderful.
Love,
Karen, Greg, Ben, Chew & Kittie
Greg and I have a few hours to enjoy the day just the two of us, which is a rare treat. So I am going to break out my new Wii fit before heading over to Shell's for the big family celebration.
Tomorrow we will have the Beck family exchange at Mom's. I don't know who will be spoiled more Tatum or Diva. Then we are off to see the Eagney girls. Hope your Christmas is just as wonderful.
Love,
Karen, Greg, Ben, Chew & Kittie

No comments:
Post a Comment